The Kissing Chickens deo pastes are bi-carb free and can be used by all members of your family.
Did you know that underarm odour is the result of bacteria metabolising the dead skin cells and the sweat in our underarms?
When you stop the bacteria you also stop the odour.
These magnesium based deodorant pastes stop the bacteria which causes the odour and doing it without the irritation that can be caused by bicard based deodorants.
The Kissing Chickens natural deodorants are bicarb-free and provide an all day protection from odour from just one application. They are perfect if you for different reasons do not want to use any with bicarb. Quite a few people are allergic to bicarb and will get a rash under their arms using it.
The paste is like a soothing balm which along with the beautiful blend of 100% pure essentials oils and is leaving your underarm smooth, nourished and smelling beautiful!
Made from all natural ingredients with no animal testing or animal derived ingredients. And it is certified vegan.
Each tin contains 35g.
How to apply:
Using your finger you apply a pea size amount of deodorant paste to each armpit. Then rub in gently ensuring full coverage.
- Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride (fractionated coconut oil)*
- Maranta Arundinacea (arrowroot) root extract*
- Magnesium Hydroxide
- Euphorbia Cerifera (candelilla) wax
- Diatomaceous Earth*
- 100% essential oils: Cupressus Sempervirens (Cypress), Juniperus Virginiana (Cedarwood), and Citrus Sinensis (Sweet Orange).
Free from harmful chemicals
- 100% free from aluminium, parabens, sulphates (even the tins are free from aluminium)
- 100% free from any artificial scents or colours