No Products in the Cart
The stick deodorant is bicarb-free and provides all day protection from odour and are perfect if you prefer to use a natural deodorant. And to make it even better then it is in a cardboard push-up stick, so no single use plastic.
The organic, natural, bicarb-free deodorants are lovingly hand made in North Queensland, Australia and provide long lasting protection.
The main active ingredient, Magnesium Hydroxide, works by hindering the bacteria that causes underarm odour. This powerhouse ingredient is also known for its soothing properties. It will be leaving your underarms smooth and soft without any of the irritation sometimes associated with natural deodorants.
A lot of natural deodorants and deo pastes contain bicarb which quite a few people are allergic to.
The deodorants has a wonderful scent blend due to the 100% pure essential oils they contain.They are palm oil free, cruelty free, certified vegan and plastic free.
Plus they are free from artificial colours, harmful chemicals or preservatives, and contain no animal products.
Only tested on very willing humans in the heat and humidity of North Queensland!
ALL OUR DEODORANTS ARE CERTIFIED VEGAN
Remove lid, push up from the base of the tube to expose 1-2mm of the deodorant. Apply to dry, clean underarms, ensuring full coverage.
- Organic Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride (fractionated coconut oil)
- Organic Maranta Arundinacea (arrowroot) root extract
- Magnesium Hydroxide
- Euphorbia Cerifera (candelilla) wax
- Organic Diatomaceous Earth
- 100% essential oils: Kunzea Ambigua (Kunzea), Santalum Album, (Sandalwood), Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender)
- Free from harmful chemicals
- 100% free from aluminium, parabens, sulphates, plastics, and palm oil
- 100% free from artificial scents or colours
The sticks are all 60g and comes in: Sandalwood, Lemon Myrtle, Black Spruce, Australian Kunzea and Patchouly & Ylang Ylang.
PLEASE NOTE: 14/4/23 most are back orders and will be sent as soon as we have them back in stock app mid next week.